Due to new guidelines on COVID-19, the Media Store s required to change the way it opperates to ensure your safety (and ours) and to make sure we continue to support you to the best of our ability.
We have created a new queuing system for borrowing and returning equipment outside the store. Please follow the following guidlines.
- Queue outside the store using the signposted area, ensuring that you repect other people's space and stay 2m appart, as guided with floor markings.
- When it is your turn, please ensure that you stay on the marked spot infront of the media store and wait to be attnded to. If you are returning equipment, please place it all on the bridge) in the marked area) and wait for it to be checked in as usual.
- If you are borrowing equipment, we will opperate in the same way. Please have your student card ready to show to a member of the team and wait outside of the marked bridge area. We will get your equipment and leave it within the area and thern step away for you to collect it.
For any further inquiries, please contact Andy (Store Manager) email@example.com
Media Store Supervisor.
Missing Booking Options? Let us know.
We have noticed that some students still seem to be missing links to book equipment appropriate to your modules. We are currently working on this and will ensure that you are able to take out all equipment that you have access to when you come into the store even if it isn't listed.
If you believe that you are not seeing all of the equipment that you should be able to, please come in and see us to let us know.
No longer need the items you have booked?
You can delete reservations that you have made in 3 easy steps:
- Log into your account
- Select 'Active Booking' near the top of the page
- Select the booking reference (e.g. Con123456) of the booking you wish to cancel
- Delete your booking.
This can be done at any time prior to the time the booking is due for collection.